The Kornati Archipelago in Croatia offers luxury yacht charter vacationers the perfect place to anchor and enjoy a destination with a difference. The spectacular Croatian coastline has more than 1,185 islands along the Adriatic waters of the Dalmatian Coast making it the ideal destination for a superyacht charter vacation this summer. In fact it’s no wonder that Croatia has grown very quickly as one of the most popular Mediterranean and Europe charter locations. There are many reasons to charter a superyacht in Croatia so let your imagination run free.
1. The beautiful Kornati Marina is open all year and right in the middle of the Croatia yacht charter circuit. It’s close to Biograd ferry pier, north of the town’s harbor with entry through a canal. The marina is home to the rich and the famous as well as fabulous superyachts. You never know, you might spot a celebrity from onboard your superyacht charter.
2. Croatia luxury yacht charter is perfect to enjoy clear blue skies, warm days and majestic coastlines. The lovely Mediterranean weather is ideal for luxury superyacht charter sun worshippers who can lie on deck soaking up the sun’s rays, reading a book or having a glass of cool wine. Head for the idyllic island of Hvar, a popular stop off point for stunning superyachts.
3. Take the opportunity to book Croatia superyacht charter to explore this amazing hotspot in the Med. Hop off your yacht to visit the many designer shops, wineries, art museums and discover some of the interesting history of Croatia and archaeological sites. Many of the worlds’ discerning travelers like nothing better than going on a superyacht charter vacation in Croatia.
4. Try to include Dubrovnik as part of your Croatian sailing experience. It’s a world heritage site and seaport with quaint, historical meandering streets. Croatia luxury yacht charter is definitely the way to go when visiting this fascinating Croatian city.
5. Renting a Croatia yacht means you can drop anchor and spend some time exploring romantic medieval towns and villages. There’s also an extensive range of marinas as well as secluded bays dotted along the coast, perfect for a summer superyacht charter vacation.
6. One of the best reasons to have a vacation on a Croatia yacht charter is to try the many water toys that are stored onboard. How about windsurfing, scuba diving or snorkeling in Brac and Zlatni Rat, both great locations.
7. Croatia is now considered to be the number one European destination for luxury superyacht charter guests. With an experienced crew, explore the Dalmatian coastline which stretches from Brioni in the North to Korcula in the South.
8. During your yacht charter break don’t miss out on the opportunity to visit the ancient Roman town of Split. Enjoy an overnight stay embracing the town’s history and culture before returning to your superyacht and setting sail.
9. There’s nothing better than a Croatia yacht holiday to experience island hopping. Have the crew take you to the Brijuni Islands which are also a National Park, Palagruza in the south or Jabuka, not far from the coast of Italy.
10. Many people are drawn to coastal Croatia onboard a mega yacht to relax with friends and family. Chill out on the wonderful beaches and go for a swim in the warm Mediterranean Sea. The captain and crew can arrange the perfect itinerary for you and your party based on where you wish to travel and what you want to see.